Friday, February 25, 2011

DeAr BlOOOOOg....

the cats lounge is off limits....STAY OFF THE GRASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I limit them to nothing, but I'm still convinced they are trying to kill mee.
just the other day Merl went flying thru the air in a fit of rage. only to smash me in the face, resulting in injury to the nose... what do you call THAT? and don't say BAD luck.

I'm being a winter hermit
I'm going to ignore you, and I don't care if it makes you annoyed with me.
All she wants to do ((is dance? )) is hibernate with the warm fuzzy creatures, even if they are planing some mass murder..suicide ritual on me!!
The point is... I'm winter antisocial... and I'm not going anywhere!!!!!



the numbers 3, 8, 7 and 2.... DON't matteR.. and not in that order either..

stop staring at my goitre!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment