Wednesday, February 16, 2011

people and their obsessions.......?

I've got an obsession.
I can't, for the life of all the little animals and insects, stop reading Chuck Palahniuk books.((guess all those critters are screwed and on their way to critter hell..Oooops)) and I tried! They are just so Fricken Frackin wonderful that my brain won't allow it.
I picked up another book, got a few chapters in and claimed, to myself, or maybe to the book, that this just isn't working. like i was breaking up with the silly thing. I think I've got a slight problem.

on another random, not so obsessed sort of note: The dog isn't talking to mee. It's pretty rude and uncalled for if you ask me. As far as I can tell, I've done nothing wrong to him. HE is the one who barks nonstop when we leave to go to work.

I have a new child.. His/her name is schrute ! and I Heart Him with all my hearts fingernails and gravy boats!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment