Saturday, February 26, 2011

Ensiferum!!!

AND..FINNTROLL!!!!I was just listening to them and remembered that happened last week.. kinda excited me.. mostly in the pants..wuh?
going and seeing them was such a wonderful experience.. everyone should be so lucky

Now.. as for this murder/suicide the cats are planning...................................................?
I'm not reallly for it at all, let me tell you.
BUT.. I think I've pretty much figured it out.. Merlin is pissed off that he can't watch the Littlest Hobo on the weekend anymore.. i'd be pissed too
I'm saving..slowly..oh so slowly..for a new tattoo!! hoorah!!
can't figure out what should be next tho.. I kinda want to add things to my chest.. but also I want more aIw on my leg...HMmMMmmmmmmmmmmm CHOICES!!!!!
that will be all....good day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment